| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vestmannaeyjar in January is very cool at 1.3 °C (34.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in January is a little damp with sleet, snow or rain more often than not. Some 158.2mm (6.2in) of H2O accrues across on average 21 days.
- The shortest day is 4:45 long and the longest day is 7:09 long with an average length of 5:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Vestmannaeyjar January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Vestmannaeyjar:
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 984.2 kms (611.6 miles) NNE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 972.5 kms (604.3 miles) NNE
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) NNE
- Akureyri, Iceland - 274.8 kms (170.7 miles) NNE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 383.4 kms (238.2 miles) NE
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 269.1 kms (167.2 miles) ENE
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) ENE
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 656.4 kms (407.9 miles) E
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 704.9 kms (438 miles) E
- Torshavn, Denmark - 704.5 kms (437.8 miles) E
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 948.6 kms (589.5 miles) ESE