| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vestmannaeyjar in October is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in October is 2 °C (3.6 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly wettish with sleet, rain or snow often. Around 161.5mm (6.4in) of H2O is laid down across on average 23 days.
- The shortest day is 8:13 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 9:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Vestmannaeyjar October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Vestmannaeyjar:
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 984.2 kms (611.6 miles) NNE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 972.5 kms (604.3 miles) NNE
- Raufarh÷fn, Iceland - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) NNE
- Akureyri, Iceland - 274.8 kms (170.7 miles) NNE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 383.4 kms (238.2 miles) NE
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 269.1 kms (167.2 miles) ENE
- KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) ENE
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 656.4 kms (407.9 miles) E
- HoyvÝk/ Tˇrshavn, Faroe Islands - 704.9 kms (438 miles) E
- Torshavn, Denmark - 704.5 kms (437.8 miles) E
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 948.6 kms (589.5 miles) ESE